[gnso-rds-pdp-data] Data Team Checklist - 6 April

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Wed Apr 6 14:05:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Today's updated data team checklist (attached) was just posted to the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/x/p4xlAw

Just follow the link above if you're looking for
the latest daily update of any team's checklist.

For ease of reference, the following docs already
on the data team's list are not yet assigned:

* Council of Europe Declaration
   <https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?Ref=Decl%2803.06.2015%292>Declaration
of the Committee of Ministers on ICANN, human
rights and the rule of law (3 June 2015)

*
<http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/data-collection/obligations/index_en.htm>European
Commission Website: Obligations of Data Controllers

* International Working Group on Data Protection
in Telecommunications and Media Documents
   -
<https://datenschutz-berlin.de/attachments/176/rever_en.pdf?1201099194>Common
Position relating to Reverse Directories (Hong Kong, 15.04.1998)
   -
<https://datenschutz-berlin.de/attachments/222/dns_en.pdf?1200656953>Common
Position on Privacy and Data Protection aspects
of the Registration of Domain Names on the Internet (Crete, 4./5.05.2000)
   -
<https://datenschutz-berlin.de/attachments/220/pd_en.pdf?1201099774>Common
Position on Privacy and Data Protection aspects
of the Publication of Personal Data contained in
publicly available documents on the Internet (Crete, 4./5.05.2000)
   -
<https://datenschutz-berlin.de/attachments/216/tc_en.pdf?1200658742>Common
Position on Incorporation of
telecommunications-specific principles in
multilateral privacy agreements: Ten Commandments
to protect Privacy in the Internet World (Berlin, 13/14.09.2000)
   -
<https://datenschutz-berlin.de/attachments/218/cy_en.pdf?1200656876>Common
Position on data protection aspects in the Draft
Convention on cyber-crime of the Council of Europe (Berlin, 13/14.09.2000)

* <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7485>RFC 7485
Inventory and Analysis of WHOIS Data
   (including earlier full WG list discussion about this doc)

*
<https://community.icann.org/display/gTLDRDS/Process+Framework>Process
Framework for a PDP on Next-Generation RDS, especially Page 9, Row 4
   (hint - start with not just framework, but Questions/Subquestions mind map)

Remember, if you know of a document relevant to
RDS data elements that isn't already on the
attached checklist, you can volunteer to
summarize it instead of/in addition to the above unassigned docs.

Best, Lisa