[gnso-rds-pdp-data] Further summary

Ayden Fabien Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Fri Apr 15 09:02:27 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,
Thank you for this summary of the press release. I just want to re-iterate what
I wrote in my previous email, we are going to need to thoroughly review the Directive and the Regulation (forgive me if the terminology is wrong, I have only lightly skimread both
links). Both of these documents are going to inform our work as we move forward. We are looking at reviewing 400
pages of dense material — this is probably not a task for just one person. I
can't put my hand up to help this weekend, but I do intend on reading these
documents at some stage over the next month.
Best wishes,
Ayden