[gnso-rds-pdp-data] Moving Things Along .. Next Steps

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Apr 19 14:18:03 UTC 2016

All

Thanks for all your hard work over the last few weeks. You’ve all been fantastic and it is appreciated.

So what now?

On tomorrow’s call we’re going to start moving towards bringing back the input from the subgroups to the main group, so if you could consider the following it would be helpful:

During the 20th April RDS PDP WG call, each team will be asked to report on its progress and share preliminary thoughts about the questions posed during last week’s WG call. To kick-start this discussion, I ask that each of you try to answer this question:

Which “top 5" inputs summarised by this team are likely to be the most helpful to this PDP and why?

For example, does the input define potential requirements that this WG should take into consideration during phase 1 of this PDP?

Does the input identify dependencies that will shape our work plan?

Our team will have an opportunity to share initial answers during the WG call.

Please reply to this list today with your own initial thoughts so that we can prepare to contribute to discussion during the WG call.

We will not be expected to have a team-agreed answer this week, but we need to at least begin this discussion.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon