[gnso-rds-pdp-data] Moving Things Along .. Next Steps

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Tue Apr 19 15:20:45 UTC 2016

My initial thought are going to the mail on the list last week with the new EU laws coming and which will affect not just this group but probably the other groups too. The document are massive but impact our industry in a big way over the next years.
Has it been put on the list of documents? And there clearly must be more than one going on it, some with legal background are maybe better to look at it than this group.

Can we get a document with all the summarise? now they are spred out in a lot of mails
--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638