[Gnso-rds-pdp-privacy] Fwd: Work so far

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:15:21 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I apologize for not having included all in the destination address.

Lisa, please can you send me again the link where I can find all the
documents that are still pending for summary ? You did send a document I
know but I think it might not be up to date, so I want to be sure about the
summaries' progress.