[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Purpose Team Checklist - 5 April

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 6 03:10:10 UTC 2016

I volunteer to summarize an additional Art 29 group document, Opinion
03/2013 on purpose limitation.  It is 70 pages so i might not be
finished by next week, but I shall try.  The document is here:
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/documentation/opinion-recommendation/files/2013/wp203_en.pdf
Stephanie Perrin