[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Purpose Team Checklist - 5 April

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Wed Apr 6 20:13:49 UTC 2016

Yes, so perhaps it’s just me but I couldn’t track that down easily.
Wasn’t that a fuller summary though?

It’s not marked in the spreadsheet.

I was thinking just calling out explicitly the purpose discussion for
ourselves.  However, if that’s needed or wouldn’t be helpful I’m
all for less work!

Thanks,

Jim