[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Purpose Team Checklist - 5 April

Richard Leaning rleaning at ripe.net
Wed Apr 6 20:32:26 UTC 2016

Dear WG Colleagues,

I was hoping to of reviewed a few documents by now but i just haven’t had the time, for which i apologise. I go on Holiday tomorrow, watching the ‘Masters' which i know to many of you would not be a holiday of choice ;-)

Am back on Tuesday and if there are still documents to be reviewed am more than happy to do so.

Cheers

Dick

Richard Leaning
External Relations