[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Additional Information/question

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Apr 25 00:35:46 UTC 2016

Kathy, all, as a reminder, each sub-team is expected to answer the
following questions in relation to the work it has undertaken:

(i) Did this input inventory produce any insights to inform the WG¹s work
plan?
(ii) Which inputs are likely to be the most important [relevant] during WG
deliberations and why?
(iii) Which inputs, if any, generated the most discussion within the small
team?
(iv) Which inputs may be obsolete or super-ceded by subsequent work?
(v) What input gaps, if any, may need to be addressed later?
(vi) Other key takeaways from this input inventory the team wishes to
share with the WG

Your concern appears to fall under item v? If you would like to summarise
your concerns in a few bullets, the sub-team can maybe use these to start
building out the responses to the questions?

Best regards,

Marika

On 22/04/16 15:13, "gnso-rds-pdp-purpose-bounces at icann.org on behalf of
Kathy Kleiman" <gnso-rds-pdp-purpose-bounces at icann.org on behalf of