[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Additional Information/question

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Apr 26 22:58:22 UTC 2016

With regard to the RAA as well as registry agreements with gTLD registries, one of the possible outcomes of this WG is the recommendation of consensus policies. As I think many of you know, gTLD registries and registrars are required in their agreements to implement consensus policies approved by the Board so the consensus policies would become a requirement in the applicable agreements.

Chuck