[gnso-rds-pdp-purpose] Additional Information/question

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 28 05:24:05 UTC 2016

And always very positive, I might add, especially when you (finally)
agreed I was right on a couple of things...:-)

enough dredging through history though folks, this is why some people
were worried about so many EWGers on this group.  Fortunately for those
who were not in that august assemblage of characters, there are some of
us EWGers who are convinced we failed to write the gospel on RDS......
cheers Steph
PS that is pronounced eeeyewgers....