[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Definitions of code categories in the proposed framework

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 2 00:05:29 UTC 2016

As requested, please find attached a document that outlines the
definitions of the code categories I identified in the /Comments on the
Categories for the Triage Document/ which I sent last week.  Please note
that further to some of the chat on the list I added governments to the
risk category, and I also added IP owners to the Trademark risk
category.  Obviously there are many other categories we could add, but I
think we should try to keep the list short, others can go in the main or
heading category (that being one of the main points in coming up with
this framework, trying to keep the breakdown logical and tiered).

Looking forward to our meeting tomorrow!

Stephanie Perrin