[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Definitions of code categories in the proposed framework

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Aug 2 03:19:02 UTC 2016

Thanks for getting this done Stephanie.

Chuck

From: Stephanie Perrin [mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 8:05 PM
To: gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org; lisa at corecom.com; Gomes, Chuck; Susan Kawaguchi
Subject: Definitions of code categories in the proposed framework

As requested, please find attached a document that outlines the definitions of the code categories I identified in the Comments on the Categories for the Triage Document which I sent last week.  Please note that further to some of the chat on the list I added governments to the risk category, and I also added IP owners to the Trademark risk category.  Obviously there are many other categories we could add, but I think we should try to keep the list short, others can go in the main or heading category (that being one of the main points in coming up with this framework, trying to keep the breakdown logical and tiered).

Looking forward to our meeting tomorrow!

Stephanie Perrin