[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] problem connecting in adobe conference

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Aug 9 17:47:38 UTC 2016

Hello Karnika,

So sorry to hear you had connectivity issues. Often a solution is to close the Adobe Connect room and re-open it. Alternatively, logging in from a different browser can help. Regarding your add in question, it is a very good idea to always follow AC pop up add in offers when you first log into the room, as being in an outdated room can indeed cause bugs.

We can arrange for further testing if the above doesn't help solve the problem,

Kindest regards,

Nathalie