[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Use cases

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Aug 15 21:23:17 UTC 2016

Hi Stephanie,

A GNSO consensus policy was implemented a couple of years back which according to data collected nearly eliminated the issue of domain tasting (see https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2009-08-12-en). Not sure whether that changes your view on whether a use case is still needed, but I thought I would share regardless.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.