[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Use case for WHOIS/RDP

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Tue Aug 16 08:27:09 UTC 2016

This is a problem with a lot of ccTLDs .se and .nu for example doesn’t show any whois data on personal domains when they have a Swedish adress
Not even registrars can pull these data.

First of all I don’t think this is a problem we are intended to solve, but it certainly will be a problem a lot of us who sell certificates will feel in one way ot the other.
No one from the certificate industry in the WG who can be bothered to give some heads up on this use case?

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638