[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For WG Review - Redlined Problem Statement

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Mon Aug 22 22:54:31 UTC 2016

Mark, Greg, et. al.,

In an effort to keep things both simple and clear, /might not "Camp #2"
below simply be a specific example of those in Camp #1/ who want data to
be "provided/available" under restricted conditions.

Maybe the Camp #1 wording could be further tuned to say "... Various
stakeholders may have different and distinct requirements..."
This replaces "..have similar yet distinct requirements..." and inserts
a conditional "may" in front of "have".

Sam L.