[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For WG Review - Redlined Problem Statement

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Aug 24 22:58:04 UTC 2016

If another anecdote is helpful, it took me all of one Google search to find a website which claims to be able to perform up to 2,500,000 WHOIS queries in as little as 5 days: https://www.whoisxmlapi.com/bulk-whois-lookup.php

Another result was for an API that could perform 500 queries, free of charge, in as little as 15 minutes: https://jsonwhois.com/pricing

I have not used either service, but it appears to be possible to perform bulk WHOIS queries without having to enter a CAPTCHA.

- Ayden