[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Final Problem Statement

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Aug 30 15:17:46 UTC 2016

Sara,

If my memory is correct, the last proposal on the call was ‘to deal with’ .  I agree with you that it is not ICANN’s mission to solve tensions but this is not a problem statement for ICANN but rather for the working group.  And a problem we will have in the WG will be to deal with the tension between opposing positions.

Chuck