[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Is the U.S. handing over control of the internet? -- FCW

Catalyst-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Wed Aug 31 15:21:41 UTC 2016

This is Overboard. Pandora’s Box. With
It was just a Share for FYI - People have too much time at hand to write
mails ? To Asert is anything is relevant or not. In all fairness, if they
want to read - so don’t read - Why create a fuss over it ? And I am writing
this the 4th time ­ Hard to read ?
Use Case : I did not find your Pictures relevant so I stayed Quite. Well I
did not want to see or know about the trees that does not mean others didn’t
or want ?? How is it to me ????
So I am speaking for myself, You wasted my valuable time :-)

And it clearly implies, people don’t like Andrew BUT neither this is of my
concern nor anyone asked anyone’s opinion.