[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Input requested: RDS PDP WG Poll on Purpose - 13 December

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Dec 14 20:34:48 UTC 2016

Regarding the poll that is currently out for responses, please DO NOT assume that the options in item 1 assume users would be required to declare a purpose or identify or authenticate themselves or whether or not policy might apply additional criteria to determine or control access.

If you prefer, leave the options for item 1 blank, and if you would like the following choice, please copy and paste it in the input box for item 2:  "Thin data' about gTLD domain names should be accessible to all users anonymously and without declaration of purpose, with illegitimate uses expressly prohibited by policy."

Whether you like the design of the poll or not, I want to point out that it has already generated feedback that will be useful as we continue to deliberate on question 2.1.

Chuck