[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Input requested: RDS PDP WG Poll on Purpose - 13 December

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Dec 16 18:10:13 UTC 2016

I know that everyone is busy and many are preparing for holidays but hope more of you will complete the poll.  It should only take a few minutes and the more data we have for our meeting next week the better.

If you are still debating in your mind how you feel about the question, say that in the text box for item 2.  That's what I did.

Chuck