[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Input requested: RDS PDP WG Poll on Purpose - 13 December

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Dec 20 14:02:40 UTC 2016

Hi Chuck,

A recurrent theme over the past few weeks seems to be a lack of participation in the poll. If there is a public record of which stakeholder groups / constituencies are participating in the polls, it may encourage greater participation.

I’m not looking to see the names of participants, nor am I looking to see which button they have checked in the poll (though I’d welcome people voluntarily sharing their positions on the list), but if we see that only certain stakeholder groups are participating in great numbers and others are not, we can work amongst ourselves to rectify that, as the position of, say, a single participant from a stakeholder group / constituency is not necessarily dispositive of the position of everyone with that affiliation. I see this as keeping ourselves accountable.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)