[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] 21 December WG Meeting Poll

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Dec 29 14:44:44 UTC 2016

Here is the link to the poll from our 21 December RDS PDP WG meeting: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V3CWZBL. Please complete it no later than Friday, 6 January.  The results will be summarized prior to our next WG meeting on Tuesday, 10 January and will be used to guide our agenda for that meeting.

Those present on the 21 December call appeared to reach several points of agreement.  Two key objectives of this poll are 1) to confirm the conclusions reached by those present and 2) to provide those not present the opportunity to express their views.  So it is important that as many members as possible respond.

I apologize for how long it took to send this out.  It took us much longer than usual to finalize the poll and I confess that I was a large contributor to the delays.  I had stated in the last meeting that we intended to send the next poll out within a day or two but we were unable to do that.  Regardless, everyone now has over eight (8) days to complete it.

As we all get ready to welcome in the New Year, I want to wish you all the best year ever.  Thank you for your contributions in 2016.  I look forward to working together to make steady and effective progress in 2017.