[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Please participate - poll on RDS PDP WG leadership team characteristics

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 5 21:34:52 UTC 2016

I am sorry if you find the discussion sad, Alan (and Carlton and Holly)
but in the context of recent CCWG activities, I think it is very
important.  If the GAC and the SSAC also had candidates, this GNSO pdp
would be led by ACs, not the stakeholder groups who comprise the GNSO.
I don't think this is acceptable. Nothing precludes vigorous and active
participation in the pdp, we are only talking about leadership.  And if
you don't all know how deeply I respect your contributions, let me say
it now.  This is not about individuals.
Kind regards,
Stephanie