[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Notes and action items from Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting - deep concerns

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Feb 27 22:47:54 UTC 2016

Kathy,

I want to point out that a draft work plan has not been provided  yet.  We just provided a proposed approach to a work plan. The Leadership Team has a draft work plan just about ready to send but we wanted to get feedback on the approach first.  With that understanding, I added some additional responses below.

Chuck