[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Notes and action items from Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting - deep concerns

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Feb 29 04:48:58 UTC 2016

Hi Chuck,
I hope you are having (had) an easy trip. I have respectfully submitted
that the order in which we evaluate key questions will matter a lot in
our process ahead. While the Charter lists a number of of questions, I
assume we have some ability to determine the best order for evaluating
them.  The data protection construct gives us a good order for this
evaluation -- and I appreciate our discussion regarding it.

Tx for circulating a proposed approach to a work plan and receiving
comments.

Best regards,
Kathy