[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Apologies, and some reflections on requirements

Catalyst-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Mon Jul 4 09:49:53 UTC 2016

The Responsibility is of the party who is driving profit or providing
service. The Registrant is the party who is to be checked for his / her
credentials to prevent misuse. The situation is alarming- this is evident
of the data being published y various Registries or Governments from time
to time related to Bogus Registrations, Misused Domain names cancelled or
and Spam Originating Domain Names. A Stake Holder from Maccabee / Norton /
Sentinel / MXBlackList / Avast etc such Engines can be referred to for
such data collection for the use of consultations.
And any such suggestion can easily be implemented with the Automation of
the entire Verification process. For Eg. Gmail has a two Step
Authentication - One on the Password and the other on the Phone Number of
the User. To begin with, the phone is the Personal verified connection by
the local authorities. A Burner Phone in the US may not be Digitally
Authenticated, but the NSA in the US has a way to it. AUTOMATED.

This can be elaborated as and when the case come up for hearing in the WG,
in a formal setting. And if this is not done today due to extensive
lobbying efforts by a particular section / Industry members, it will be
done as a Mandate tomorrow. We might as well prepare today and keep
provisions as the overhaul of the framework and the systems, is inevitable.

This is a issue regaining the safety of me, my family, I don¹t think, I am
or anybody will be willing to compromise. And the Lives being lost and the
Resources being insufficient to tract these anti-social activities are
being proven insufficient again and again, there is little contribution we
can do to the safety of us.

Sincerely,
-VA