[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] On some security claims (was Re: Apologies, and some reflections on requirements)

Group CEO-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Mon Jul 4 16:14:52 UTC 2016

Andrew,

Points u have written are baseless and display ur uneasiness of learning about "How Internet works"

I won't present a retort here which is targeted to a specific individual and not try to waste anyone's time in reading.
But if u are a internet conneseiur, then u wud never write a baseless argument over a suggestion. So I request back off and stick to the agenda.

Lets keep the nice nodes open to data exchange and not block the speed by writing baselessly.

Best regards,
-VA

Sent from my mobile device. Typos regretted.