[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] On some security claims (was Re: Apologies, and some reflections on requirements)

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 5 00:35:58 UTC 2016

We really appreciate you responding on all technical matters Andrew,
because it is difficult for those of us who are not technical to know
when we are operating under or accepting false assumptions.  Please
don't stop.  Let's all try to refrain from getting over-heated, it is
going to be a long five years if we start taking things personally now.

Stephanie Perrin