[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Some items missing from triage document

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 20 20:53:49 UTC 2016

As I predicted, I was still having trouble getting the doc to unfurl (I
think possibly the different versions of Msoft Office may be a problem,
but likely it is just my doofus lack of skills in excel) so I called up
an expert and found the right thing to do....I had to insert and remove
filters.

A tremendous amount of work ladies, kudos to Susan and Lisa for pulling
this together. Tons of material to decipher.

cheers Stephanie