[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Some items missing from triage document

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:31:37 UTC 2016

​Perhaps an unflitered version​ can be circulated so all the information is
available "out of the box"?

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner *McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
C: 917-816-6428
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan at mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC