[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] An important technical consideration about nature of the service (was Re: The overflowing list )

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jul 21 14:41:03 UTC 2016

As I continue to say over and over again:

*         This is all great discussion but it is way ahead of where we are.

*         We will have to repeat it later.

*         It detracts from our current tasks and takes time away from getting them completed.

Here are the tasks that the WG should be focusing on right now:

1.       Complete the Doodle poll about a possible face-to-face WG meeting at ICANN 57 in Hyderabad if you haven't already done so: http://doodle.com/poll/zezbbghrmwavtdma

2.       Review the D3Triage document with focus on ensuring that pre-requisites/dependencies and assigned phase are correct

3.       Volunteer to develop use cases of your own interest to be presented during next week's meeting using the template provided; note that we only need one or two of these this week but others could be used in the coming weeks.

Please focus on our current tasks.

Chuck