[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] possible alternative "groups"

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:16:28 UTC 2016

Dear Stephanie

Greetings and Thanks for your hard work. At this occasion may I thank
all in this group, staff or participants, who have put in so much effort
so far.

After reading Stephanies document and thinking it over, I think this is
a valuable approach which I like to support. One of the important points
is that even the "non-experts", will have to be able to work with it and
understand what is going on. There might be some refinements possible
that even more streamline the approach and categories.

I urge my fellow group members to have a good look at what Stephanie has
produced and if possible support its adoption and maybe suggest some
further refinements.

Yours

Klaus