[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] A few additional materials

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jun 8 02:37:46 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Because I had entirely too much time on a flight, I put together a few
extra materials:
1. Constitution of California, Massachusetts Right of Privacy, and
McINTYRE, v. OHIO ELECTIONS COMMISSION (US Supreme Court, 1995)
2. Following Steve's example, a document that provides /possible
/requirements for evaluation alongside existing documents
3. A few Whois Review Team Final Report points to supplement those
provided by Susan.

Best,
Kathy