[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS 5 Charter questions

Vayra, Fabricio (Perkins Coie) FVayra at perkinscoie.com
Wed Jun 15 14:50:24 UTC 2016

I agree with Susan.  There’s a reason the charter was written as is and to change it unwinds the charter without the benefit of the thoughtful work and deliberations that went into it.  Moreover, leaving access and accuracy out of the discussion until the end has us making decisions in a vacuum.  And, finally, I’m not sure how you divorce Users/Purposes, Privacy, and Data elements from Access and Accuracy, as the latter two are a constant and vital reference within all documents I’ve reviewed on the former three … so to separate these two topics out until later just sets us up for unnecessary grid-lock when we have to revisit the first three topics through the interrelated latter two topics of Access and Accuracy.

Thanks,

Fabricio Vayra
PARTNER
700 Thirteenth Street, N.W. Suite 600