[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS 5 Charter questions

Prosser, Susan susan at domaintools.com
Wed Jun 15 18:08:01 UTC 2016

All,
I agree we need to stick with the original plan in place.  Limiting the
initial discussion to three elements, is not a complete and accurate view
of our charter.  Discussions will be held without full perspective and risk
decisions being made in a vacuum, as Fab points out.  We were tasked with a
specific charter for a reason, in my opinion, and need to be mindful of
that.

-Susan

~~~~
Susan Prosser