[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS 5 Charter questions

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:15:48 UTC 2016

Here's something from memory that might be of mild interest. The
recommendations from the recently-concluded PPSAI WG avoided a distinction
between legal and natural persons for privacy/proxy purposes.

FWIW, the ALAC position is that in these matters, the rules embed equal
protection from a single set of rules.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799