[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Draft early outreach message for WG review

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue May 10 11:51:27 UTC 2016

Thanks for the suggestion Daniel.  I think Michele is correct in the case of this outreach and, I would add that the four questions being asked in the template do not lend themselves well to a Google form because they are more narrative in nature. Also, there is a logistical issue:  it would take additional time to convert the template into a Google form including proofing it and I believe it is important for us to do the outreach and get responses before the meeting in Finland.

I suspect though that tools like Google forms may be useful in future outreaches.

Chuck