[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Work Plan for Approval - updated per RDS PDP WG 10 May meeting
farellfolly at gmail.com
Wed May 11 02:42:12 UTC 2016
Le 11 mai 2016 04:37, "Lisa Phifer" <lisa at corecom.com> a écrit :
> Dear all,
> Attached please find an updated draft of the RDS PDP WG Phase 1 Work Plan
> for WG approval.
> Change marks in this update reflect edits to address feedback (below) from
> today's WG call.
> During today's WG call, WG members on the call approved publishing this
> work plan, with the understanding that work plan details are dynamic and
> will continue to evolve.
> *As indicated in Action Item #3 below, WG members not on today's call are
> now asked to review this work plan and raise any serious objections to this
> email list by COB Friday 13 May. *If no serious objections are raised,
> this work plan will be published on the WG's wiki. The WG will then
> continue on to the next tasks identified in this work plan.
> Best regards,
> At 11:50 AM 5/10/2016, Marika Konings wrote:
> *3. Discuss updated Phase 1 Work Plan - RDS PDP WG *
> - See latest draft distributed on the mailing list (dated 5 May)
> - Adjust date for 7e based on actual circulation date of SO/AC/SG/C
> outreach message
> - Item 8 - any and all requirements could be identified here, does not
> only need to relate to purpose. Possible list of requirements, no substance
> or analysis yet - will happen as part of the deliberations.
> - How to avoid mixing process with substances?
> - Helsinki meeting could be used to get input from others, also should
> additional materials and/or webinars be prepared to facilitate the
> preparation of SO/AC/SG/Cs
> - Are the timeframes realistic for item 8c - what is expected from the
> WG? At this stage, the WG is not asked to express their opinion on the
> requirements on the list, but only to add any that are missing which will
> be added without discussion. Following that, the document will be reviewed
> for possible duplication and re-grouping.
> - Need to differentiate between what Registrars collect as part of
> their business practices and what ICANN requires Registrars to collect them
> as part of accreditation and contractual requirements. This makes ICANN a
> data controller according to some. Others note that the people or bodies
> that collect and manage personal data are called 'data controllers'.
> - The list is POSSIBLE requirements - whether they will become
> requirements will be determined by the WG after deliberation.
> - Step 9 to be refined after step 8 - will need to determine whether
> further outreach will be needed and in what form. Need to update dates as
> the current ones are not realistic.
> - Leadership team will aim to keep the WG moving forward, but cannot
> overrush it either.
> - Update in step 13 reference to 12e, not 12d
> - Is there anything in this work plan that anyone seriously objects
> to? Is this work plan, understanding that it is dynamic and it will change,
> sufficiently good enough for the WG to consider it final and for the
> community to see? Note, dates will be updated as concerns have been
> expressed in relation to some of the dates that do not reflect the current
> timeline. No objecctions expressed by those on the call - draft work plan
> considered good enough to move forward.
> *Action item #2* - make sure that dates in work plan are realistic (see
> for example item 9, item 10)
> *Action item #3* - Those that were not able to attend the meeting are
> requested to provide their input on is there anything in this work plan
> that anyone seriously objects to? Is this work plan, understanding that it
> is dynamic and it will change, sufficiently good enough for the WG to
> consider it final and for the community to see? Deadline: by the end of
> this week (Friday COB wherever you are).
> gnso-rds-pdp-wg mailing list
> gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gnso-rds-pdp-wg