[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List of Possible requirements from Green Paper: Improvement of Technical Management of Internet Names and Addresses (1998)

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:12:59 UTC 2016

Hello All,

In attach three files containing three categories (registries, registrars,
Trademarks and dispute resolution) of requirements. I must add that the
document was created in 1998 when US government intended to transfer the
mangement of the database from IANA to a new private not-for-profit
organization (I think this is now ICANN, right?) and may be most of the
requirements have been taken into account somewhere between 1998 and 2012,
before the EWG report. I just want to bring your attention on that.

@Lisa, I Haven't named all the requirements yet. What I've just done is,
for instance, to write *[DE-xx-yy] , **[DP-xx-yy]  for requirements which
address Data Elements and Data Privacy. I will update xx as soon as the
document cited in the mail object is added to Annex A.*

Best regards,

@__f_f__