[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: For your review - updated RDS statement of purpose

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Nov 17 14:37:38 UTC 2016

Reminder – although there may be a need to revisit the statement of purpose following the review of possible requirements, the leadership team would like to close off the discussion based on the edits and comments received to date, so please provide any further feedback you may have ahead of next week’s meeting.

Best regards,

Marika