[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] international law enforcement association resolution regarding domain registration data

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 17:37:23 UTC 2017

The next logical question would be: are we able to change anything in the current WHOIS, and if yes, what? Many stakeholders have created a business plan around the current state and usage of WHOIS, entire sectors of the economy, in fact. I believe we need an economic assessment for stakeholders of any potential change to WHOIS.
Nathalie