[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] international law enforcement association resolution regarding domain registration data

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Mon Apr 24 17:42:00 UTC 2017

Paul, if we accept this statement:

"I don¹t think we should be considering replacing what has already been existing in the cyber security marketplace"

as a given, we put ourselves in a certain position in terms of the actions we can and cannot recommend. We can make similar statements focused on registry operators, registrars, or any other stakeholder in this space. If we all approach this WG's task with the goal of not changing anything, we're all just wasting our time.

Scott