[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting Tuesday 25 April 16.00 UTC

Victoria Sheckler vsheckler at riaa.com
Tue Apr 25 14:40:02 UTC 2017

Apologies for missing last week's and today's meeting.  With respect to item 4 below, based on the discussion we've had to date, I believe all thin whois data should be publicly available as it is either not personally identifiable information, or, in extreme edge cases (such as a long domain name that includes personal information), then it is clear that that individual has chosen to make such information public.