[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting Tuesday 25 April 16.00 UTC

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 25 18:30:50 UTC 2017

Repeating my agreement with the below as mentioned earlier on the call.

Regarding my earlier comments about NO WHOIS, still technically
feasible, and in my opinion good to think outside of the box and check
what the purpose is, and I think we should keep checking the purpose all
the time. For the progress of the WG, it is best to move to gated access
and use thin WHOIS for now as available public data.

For the discussion about gated access perhaps it is an idea look at the
IPC/RrSG developed framework for the PPSAI to see if that is sufficient
to address copyright and trademark concerns. Could save us work if that
is workable.

Best,

Theo Geurts