[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting Tuesday 25 April 16.00 UTC

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 26 08:59:25 UTC 2017

Hi Chuck,

Confirmed, full support.

I would suggest, focus on the gated discussion first as it is far more
complex.
Purpose about the Thin WHOIS output on a more detailed level is
something we can do later. There is a chance that over 6 months the
article 29 WG weighed in on a certain subject(s) that gives us more
guidance.
To be clear here the article 29 WG requested earlier this month more
clarity on several subjects, so this is a moving target.

Theo