[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPORTANT: Action Items and Notes from Next-Generation RDS PDP Working Group Call - 25 April 2017

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Thu Apr 27 14:44:53 UTC 2017

Perfect thanks.

Can we ask Staff to maintain a vocabulary list with definitions for ease in
reference (not a joke).?

Also, can we consider retaining an expert to give us information as to the
various privacy laws that people are referencing?  I have participated in
other WGs where this was done with great success.

Regards,
Paul