[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] international law enforcement association resolution regarding domain registration data

tisrael at cippic.ca tisrael at cippic.ca
Fri Apr 28 16:32:38 UTC 2017

Thank you Lisa.

I was going to suggest it might be worth exploring some sort of
integration between issue-specific email threads and this resource, but
on second thought I think having the issues / positions clearly stated
the way it is now without the additional clutter of email threads is
probably better.

Best,
Tamir