[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Article 29 Working Party to ICANN

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 7 13:59:56 UTC 2017

ICANN */is /*the data controller.  Arguably a joint controller with the
registrars and registries...but because it sets the rules, it is the
controller.  This is a very basic concept that folks on this list have
to understand, or there will be no hope of ever understanding what the
Data Protection Authorities are talking about.

Please read this letter carefully, as Michele suggests.  Perhaps it will
save us all a great deal of our precious time.

Stephanie Perrin